counter on blogger
Monday, October 22, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun 800th Post
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net



It blows my mind that I have been writing this blog long enough to write 800 posts. Never would I have imagined I would reach this day when I started this blog in 2007. I never thought I would still be writing this blog almost 6 years later and have this many posts completed. This blog is a labor of love. I have made some amazing friends in the gluten-free community through this blog, have attended wonderful events over the years, and have really learned so much through research and reader feedback. Although I get really tired at times and want to give this blog a break, I still feel super invested in sharing my gluten-free tips with the world. I want to thank each and every one of you for encouraging me along the way with your fabulous comments, emails, and Tweets. I truly appreciate this from the bottom of my heart!


Here are some fun stats about Gluten-Free Fun

Total posts: 800
Age of blog5 years, 9 months, 22 days
Frequency of new posts: approximately every 2.65 days
Average monthly visits: 5,000

Number of Facebook fans: 1,773
Number of Twitter followers: 2,692

Published comments: 1,121 (I don't publish spam)

Top 5 most popular posts:
Gluten-Free Skinnygirl Margarita
McDonald's Fries are NOT gluten-free
Gluten-Free Icing from Betty Crocker
Have your beer -- and drink it gluten-free too
Gluten-Free at Dairy Queen

Most controversial post: McDonald's Fries are NOT gluten-free

Top 10 reader countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Australia, Netherlands, Japan, United Arab Emirates

Top keywords that lead people to my site: gluten free icing

Number of spin-off blogs: 1
Shameless self-promotion for my gluten-free travel website: Gluten-Free Globetrotter

Thank you all for your continued support and readership of Gluten-Free Fun!

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

Congratulations to our diligent Erin on the occasion of her 800th blog! Keep 'em coming!

Blogger Rosalie said...

Super congratulations for a Great accomplishment! We are eager to see the coming 800 posts as well.

All the best,
/Rosalie
ipiit, the food ambassador

Blogger Rosalie said...

Big CONGRATULATIONS to a great job. Looking forward to the next 800. :)
Rosalie,
ipiit, the food ambassador

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer