counter on blogger
Monday, August 10, 2015
Gluten-Free in New York City Updates
If you follow me on Gluten-Free Globetrotter, you might have seen my post on Friday. Over the past seven years or so, I have been maintaining a map of New York City's gluten-free friendly restaurants. This is a never-ending process because restaurants in NYC open and close with the blink of an eye sometimes. Nevertheless, I have committed to keeping this updated over the next few months. I hope you find this helpful and that you share with your friends.

With more than 150 places currently on the map and at least 200 more to add, this is definitely a HUGE project. If I am missing any of your favorite restaurants, please send me an email at gfglobetrotter@gmail.com.



CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL MAP!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer