counter on blogger
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Soup in the Summer? YES with The Splendid Spoon
At the Speciality Foods Show in June, I met Nicole Chaszar, founder and "Spoon Captain" at The Splendid Spoon. I was excited to meet Nicole and learn more about her soup company for two reasons. First, I had just moved to Greenpoint, Brooklyn and realized that Nicole and I were practically neighbors. She started her company locally in Brooklyn and is now shipping her delicious soups all across the country. Second, The Splendid Spoon soups are gluten-free, provide 3+ servings of vegetables in every container, and do not need to be heated up to be consumed. These are gluten-free, delicious, and portable. It's a win-win-win product if you ask me!



Sold in both bottles and pints, The Splendid Spoon soups come in flavors like market gazpacho (my personal favorite!), vegan bone broth, cauliflower coconut, strawberry rhubarb (think soup meets smoothie), butternut tumeric, and beans & greens. The soups change with the season and all vegetables are sourced from small farms within 200 miles of New York City.

While I enjoyed the Splendid Spoon soups over a few days, the soups are suggested for use as a 1-, 2, or 3-day soup cleanse featuring five soups per day. You can also buy a seasonal sampler as well as build-your-own-soup package. I have never done a cleanse, but these soups were filling enough that I would definitely consider a nutritious soup cleanse with The Splendid Spoon in the future.




If you are looking for a healthy snack, a soup cleanse, or a little bit of both, I highly recommend The Splendid Spoon! Learn more at: http://www.thesplendidspoon.com/



My personal favorite! 



Note: The Splendid Spoon sent me these complimentary soups for my review. Views expressed in this post are my own. 

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer