counter on blogger
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6th Annual Gluten-Free Awards Nominations Closing Soon
You have only four more days to nominate your favorite gluten-free blogger or blog in the 6th Annual Gluten-Free Awards presented by the Gluten-Free Buyers Guide.

I am quite blessed that I have been a nominee each year since the beginning and a winner in the first Gluten-Free Awards. I thank you for each and every vote, nomination, and vote of confidence. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know I wouldn't keep going if it wasn't for my readers. Your emails, Tweets, and Facebook posts are the inspiration I need to keep writing this blog after EIGHT LONG YEARS! Yes, it's hard work but I still find it rewarding after all of these years. Thank you all for the motivation.

If you are a fan of Gluten-Free Fun and Gluten-Free Globetrotter, I would love your support. Please visit this link and enter either the blog name or simply my name (Erin Smith) on one of the three nomination lines.

Thank you in advance! Polls close on August 24th! 

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer