counter on blogger
Monday, December 31, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun 2012 Year in Review
Another year has passed and again I am amazed how time flies. This has been a very busy year in both my personal life and my Celiac and gluten-free life. There were so many highlights to my year, so I thought I would pick my favorites to recap 2012. Happy New Year everyone!

January
February
March
April
May
  • I baked 31 cupcakes to embrace the 31 years I have been gluten-free and a diagnosed Celiac. 
  • I was a guest of honor at the 1st Annual Mid-Hudson Walk for Celiac. 
June
July
August
  • I shared my kitchen with (the now defunct) Celiacs in the House community. 
  • I went to Portland for the second time, eat ridiculously well and gluten-free, and even saw some gluten-free grafitti on the sidewalk. 
September
October
November
  • I started an amazing online campaign to collect gluten-free food donations for those affected by Hurricane Sandy in the tri-state area. 
  • I gave thanks for my Celiac Disease diagnosis and the gluten-free adventures along the way. 
December
  • I traveled to Denver, Colorado and found it to be a relatively gluten-free friendly city.
  • I sat back and reflected on what an amazing year 2012 has been for me and the gluten-free world. 

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

I'd say that's a great list of accomplishments, Erin, that everybody can benefit from. Thanks for all you do, with Gluten Free grace, style and personality all your own.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer